software size measurement - real thing, how to measure size of sotware, then how to measure size of change, then ... how to predict time that it should take - and all this in scentific way instead "guessing using cards";
- I bought DIY verison from China - alibaba;
- it takes some time to built it - you can see pics on linked page;
- current phase is: calibration - and it is long one, basically every print takes time ( long time ) while X/Y is easy to calibrate - Z axis is real pain;
- next step: some really cool prints ?
;-) electronic version of perpetum mobile, simple connection between 2 solutions:
"free radio energy"
joule thief is there and WOW it is working
free radio energy - work in progres - currently waiting for more parts from China
also thinking about putting this project into "FoundMe" - just to have proper motivation!
car + raspberry pi + radio/video (as screen) + obdII + gps + wifi + ...
Yes, hmmm...., as minimalist I really don't know why I have this section:
1) basically all links to other sites you can find in the footer of page (icons on right side);
2) information about what I publish where looks at least obvious;
so why having this there ?
1) I found that what is obivous for me is not obvius for others - that covers point 2;
2) repeted information is better "visible" by all web crawlers (you know SEO stuff) - covers point 1;
blogspot - from time-to-time I have this urge feeling, when I want to share something with world - yes, I know it's stupid, and yes, I'm figthing with it, but also yes - sometimes I cannot find solutions for specific problem (after googling for few hours) so there is place where I put my 12 cents;
linkedin - if you want to know about my professional career - yeeep, I'm software archtect and I'm focusing on High Performance Computing - especially GPGPU solutions - cool stuff;
facebook - fell free to know me on personal level;
google+ - cannot say that I'm using this, actually I'm just from time to time checking if is still available ... usually once per two or three months;
twitter - must say I'm not tweeter person, but sometimes when I find something funny;
todo - Seinfield's chain - it will bust your productivity in sec!
research - create your own research lab, keep track of all connected info from all possible sources
teamwork - work collaborativelly on anny project you want; discover and share.